Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, September 17, 2010

Louis XIV discussion

I had discovered Louis XIV a long time ago, and took an instant interest in his life because my inner visions of the chateau du versailles which I could see from a walk that I took to go to the fountain of Latona impressed me so much that I had to go to Paris last fall, after many years of waiting, to see for myself. I fell in love with the visions that I had had of the King, and as a result, I had to find any kind of evidence that was recorded to prove to myself that the vision I had actually had a place in history...some of it took years to find, but some of it I was able to discover immediately.

Today, we were discussing Louis XIV and as I am convinced that if I am all of these men of the past, then each one of them had been the previous one or previous several as well...In other words, I see it as an extension so that if my soul has been revealed to be that of one, and then of the other, etc. to where I finally went back to first man, then each of these men likewise had been that person previously also..

In other words, one of the previous times that Louis XIV had lived previously had been that of Genghis Khan, and if that is so, then his predisposition for many women is a natural result of having lived that life where he had many wives and concubines as well.

However, one must understand that sometimes the soul can also do the exact opposite as had done previously if for some reason it seems to be necessary. In other words, as George Washington comes into the picture, one learns of his background of having to learn to become the perfect gentleman so that he is never pictured as an adulterer or a man who is even a womanizer.

Also Genghis Khan was the opposite of the King since he went about destroying property that was extravagant and glorious, since he had grown up in Mongolian tent type homes and had no need for excess grandeur of any kind. He simply does not like or respect it at all, which has always made me wonder at the kind of environmental background that King Louis XIV is raised in to have to add to an already overwhelming number of chateaux in France to build another even greater and bigger than the others.

Since I maintain that both Genghis Khan and Louis XIV had been Alexander the Great, it is always interesting to note that Alexander is a bit more like Genghis Khan in his own attitude towards grand palaces and extravance and grandeur. He did destroy one of the palaces at Persepolis in a drunken night of setting Xerxe's palace ablaze, and he also forced his soldiers to burn many of their possessions and baggage before leaving on another journey where these material items would be of no use to them at all.

For me, it has been fascinating to learn that each one of these men has histories that both complement each other, seem to even balance each other, as in some cases, they even seem to connect in ways that I call repetitious. Occasionally, they appear the opposite, and then they appear the same. It may be that there is a reason known only to the soul that has had to correct itself or to right itself if it had learned a mistake from the past that should not be repeated and so it would be given a chance to do it differently and perhaps rightfully, after all.

Because I take such a personal interest in all these men having had them make themselves known to me in a manner that is so unlikely to occur, I have to think about it to understand it and its implications and meaning for me personally.

You see, what has always struck me odd is that a simple thing like a collar is a link between Alexander and Genghis Khan. The link between the story of Abulites and his being thrown to a group of horses, or having coins tossed at him, is a link between me and Alexander...I have a lot of links between me and Alexander, one, the age of 20 being important to both of us...I seem to be nearly a repeition of him today only in modern day form, and that is what really impacted me most when I learned of him, and I wondered, had I been manipulated, had I been deliberately setup? It just happened, but nothing happens by chance...

The time when Alexander has his bad luck in the Madrian desert when all his gear was lost due to a flood reminds me of a time in Washington's life when he had a similar event happen to him early in his career...All of them are famous for crossings of some kind or other. In fact, one of the dvd's made on Alexander even mentions him with George Washington in that respect.

Genghis Khan is one of the more fascinating men to study for his ability to lead, to control, to win seems an almost innate ability as he had not had previous training as Alexander had had. Both Khan and Washington are similar in their childhoods all the way to the problems they faced in bringing groups of men together with a similar lack of training for the military life.

So for me it is easy to see that all the experience that Alexander had had and his forces had had together appear to be reborn in the Mongolian experience in a ying/yang type situation...Look at the amount of land that Alexander subdued and then look at Genghis Khan's...one goes east while the other goes west but the two do connect at a point to where it makes one wonder at the why's and how's of this strange occurrence which had such longlasting effects from each.

While I seldom mention Caesar because he, like some others, I have had little time spent but the truth is that even a short time says a lot...he shares with Genghis Khan the same kidnapping experience..

George was also asked like Caesar if he wanted to wear the crown, and like Caesar, said no, and meant it. He served time as the president of the newly formed nation unlike Caesar who was cut down before he could prove he was not wanting to be a bloody tyrant.

Now as for me, do I take each of these men seriously enough to consider that I could seriously have lived as that person in the past...the answer is that I take it seriously enough to write it out to understand it and to try to resolve it.

I realize the enormity of this kind of soul discovery as I am reading still the book series Left Behind, and understand well again, the importance of the gods and demons that plague mankind no matter which leader, which nation, which time period.

What I realized is that people who are religious are afraid that I may be telling the truth, may know something after all about soul that others do not, and may find it best to just let it appear that I am either addled or self seeking. Self seeking is what brought it on...to know thyself...

No comments:

Post a Comment