Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beginning of Fall

This is the second day of September, the day I usually bring all my bills into focus and pay for the luxury of living. I understand that someone at ats wrote a thread asking why we have to pay to live on the planet. It does make you wonder at the system of economy that man has constructed for himself to enable each one of us to survive on the planet. I often wonder when people have children if they really know what they are doing. It is nature's instinct but man is supposed to learn to control his passions at some point in time, and to devise a means for the human race to live together in a way which would eliminate much of the earth's so called sins which are otherwise considered errors in living.

I never enjoy paying bills, especially when I realize the kinds of bills that I am paying. I have been living on a shoestring for way too long, and am at the end of my rope about it so am making some serious decisions and calls this month.

I have been expounding here a lot on recent experiences in my life which led me to times past and people whose lives I had had no knowledge of until informed by a spiritual guide about them...learning of how people who were in power yesterday lived has given me a new and different attitude about finances, economy, and living together as the social animal that we human beings are.

It makes no difference whether people believe my assertions or not, as there are many ongoing theories of life on the planet, and I am as skeptical and as desirous of knowing the truth as anyone is. But I do believe in myself, my effort at remaining true to myself, and to realize the truth about all the stuff that human beings have been feeding each other over the course of time.

AS I said, there are many places on the planet where no records were kept, no history is made, and so these places remain unknown and mysterious territory to so called civilized society. The Mayans and Incas were decimated by the Spanish during the age of adventure and travel and the inhabitants of Easter Island remain a mystery while huge portions of both Africa, South America, and the Pacific Islands remain as unknown territories regarding their culture beyond what is known today.

While archaeological digs may reveal some artifacts and expose some truths regarding primitive man in south Africa and other places, no records remain that tell much about the people who lived during those times.

It appears that record keeping is primarily an European, Asian type concept. The Alaskan Indians, the native Indians of America, and other places on the earth maintained storytelling, but no actual histories are ever truly known as factual evidence about any of these peoples.

So in truth only a small portion of the earth has maintained and kept a record of its inhabitants and events, and whatever prompted those to come to be is pretty much unknown as well.

I am well aware of the conceits and egotism of mankind to consider fame and fortune to be a great value and asset but in reality, the truth is that the names of beings of the past who did make great voyages, discoveries, and inventions is pretty much irrelevant to what remains now. We can consider it a foundation type laying of one discovery which leads to another, but who actually did what and why is not so important as to what followed after that discovery, and by whom then?

We contrive things...in each experience of the past, I had my hearing, my sight, my sense of touch and of taste and smell, and I was able to use all at some time or other to help me to understand myself and who I had been in each one of those returns to a human being of yesteryear...but only in terms of the guide's telling me who I am I had no idea except for clothing, actions, and deeds, and how I appeared to myself to realize myself as who I had been. Nobody had name identification and no names were ever mentioned except from the spirit guide who led me back to that place.

In other words, it is nearly impossible for anyone to ever be able to know his given identity in a times past since it all happens so quickly (taking hours or two hours at least) and names somehow do not seem to be mentioned at all...one simply acts and does, sees the people he encounters, recognizes them only from within, and many times, probably cannot give a name to a face unless something extraordinary happens as with Madame Montespan, Madame de Maintenon, and Marie Adelaide. I did know each of them when I saw them.

There is a man in Alexander's life that I could not identify as either one of two people, and I am not sure yet which he had been, the man who had been an Indian guru who gave up his life in immolation on a pyre of burning wood, or whether he had been Bagoas. I did see him, and I did feel him come up behind me, and I am inclined to believe it is one or the other of those two men, as the man was so quiet and so still but so supportive and trustworthy in my feelings about him.

I did recognize Barsine, Heracles, and Roxanne and knew each one of them individually, as well as eventually being able to label Black Kleitos and Hephaestion. I did see Hephaestion on more than one occasion as he has appeared to me in several past recollections. I consider him to be like a brother to me. He is that close in emotional trust and worthiness. I do not consider him to have been a sexual partner as some want to believe, but that is projection on the part of many who have decided to choose Alexander as some kind of target for their own feelings.

In truth, Alexander is more like a holy man, trying to control his passions to achieve a place in the Heavens as an immortal. Alexander definitely sets himself apart from most of humanity and is in a way, very isolated in his brilliance, his comprehension, his talents, and his wisdom. He realizes this sense of separateness from others more than most people realize or understand.

King Louis XIV is the most down to earth human of all of these persons from the past, but he is elevated and set apart by his divine birth status of being chosen to rule France from his childhood acceptance as a gift from the gods to fulfill the hopes of his father and mother's ambitions...A childking leads a totally different life from other siblings who may follow in suit as each child is especially prepared for his role to play in his kingdom.

After finally resolving the problem of how Louis XIV could have then become George Washington in the next lifetime, I could easily understand why the soul had been prepared to lay aside the kingdom for the the rule of self government. Louis XIV had the longest reign of any European king, and there is little doubt that the burden of the crown is a heavy one to wear.

I study these men as a progression since I have come to know them intimately. Each one is very personal to me now, and I regard each one of them as an important part of me, no matter what it means, rebirth, astral body projection, kashaic record reading or what, it means that I know them intimately and well, and have a personal and emotional interest in each. I am the best defender of the lifetimes that I have experienced of anyone, barnone.

First of all, in my own lifetime as my having been a person of some authority in the classroom of the past, and in my role as a citizen of the USA, I do accept that I have some spiritual qualities that separate me from others as well. As in the Catholic church, the saying, once a priest always a priest, once a king, always a king.

I have always believed that I am a spiritual ruler, and I do it quietly and without fanfare, but I am aware that the media has long been aware of me and keeps up with me all the time. I respect many in the media for their conscientiousness about this, but I do not like being treated as though I am somehow or other a person from whom anyone can steal my ideas but what you won't pay for it sooner or later, one way or the other.

As I have said many times, what you give out you will get back. If you give out good, you will reap good, if you give out evil, you will reap evil...many times 100 to 1000 fold...be careful that you do truly treat others as you want to be treated yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment