Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Religious beliefs continued

I had to take a break there...but Twitter got me back to wanting to finish this as quickly as possible. Because of a love affair in 1959, to a man who was a Catholic, a bad one, but one nonetheless, I finally looked into the Catholic faith to see if it was where I wanted to be in this church going stuff. I had already written my paper for my philosophy class in demonstrating how much religious beliefs influence in who we are, so I was asking for a sign to become a convert to Catholicism, showing the importance of men in my life. I became a Catholic then which did impact my social life years later, and always my love life. I was sincere at one time, writing to nuns, etc., seeing how far one can go when in love with Jesus.

Children are always the most susceptible and most zealous, so that when I was a child, I was often thought of as a potential child evangelist even. I never did become one, but my mother and dad often begrudgingly and sarcastically would call me preacher woman for many years. Even at Hollywood Park, one time, I got the feeling they thought I was the church lady on NBC's Saturday Night Live.

I was trying to impact horse racing with my knowledge of talking to the animals.

Won't go into that now...but anyway, religion does permeate everything we do in life, like it or not.

Which of us will finally be lifted up into Heaven at Heaven's Last Call is more than any of us know but I suspect that if I am right about God, more will be than not.

To me, the antichrist is more concept and idea than an actual individual entity. My idea for the economy makes banks the antichrist, and currency the antichrist. All are against Christ as Christ clearly told his apostles to prove their faith by not using money or sandals when preaching and spreading the word of God to those they were trying to reach in that age.

The very idea that food has a price tag on it is to me anti Christ. I believe all food should be free and available to everyone everywhere, and that all agriculture and all food producing industries should be borne out of love, not out of profit. All mankind should eat and be housed fairly and squarely. The idea that one should have excess while others have nothing or little is anathema to my idea of what God realy wants for mankind to be like when sharing their bounty.

Give freely, receive freely.

I learned when I was in Virginia years ago that an energy bank could be kept to assure that everyone be recognized for his input no matter his talent or his trade. Most people love to work, and some will do it without pay even. Putting a price on one's labor, one's talent, one's produce is an arbitrary thing that is ridiculous in the first place but it keeps labor unions going, banks going, and other businesses that depend upon profit and loss.

An executive who simply signs a statement is probably not nearly as important to real life than the legman who either digs the ditch, builds the hosue, carries out the garbage, but because he is the head of an organization he seems to think that he should be paid more than others in his organization simply because his name signs a document at a bank.

He is the CEO, and look how well over paid they really are. Totally the real form of an Antichrist if ever there was one. Do they like to hear this? No, of course not. They sold themselves their own bill of goods years ago or even yesterday, and cannot begin to understand why it is such that anyone should ever criticize them for over estimating themselves so much.

So when people discuss devil and angel, God and Satan, antichrist, and all, look around, they are all amongst you everywhere. Right now...not in some future time zone.

The one place I do give Muslims credit is in their attitude towards usury as they do continue to obey the laws that were written ages ago about that, as the Jews have long since violated those laws, and Christians likewise violate them also. America would not be the richest nation in the world had it not made interest rates so ridiculously rich for banking interests. I have an ongoing feud right now with a financial institution for wrongdoing, and the interest rate and lie that they are working clearly tells me the truth about this industry of making money at the expense of innocent people...

Yeah, Americans have to wake up some day.

to be continued later...

No comments:

Post a Comment