Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Comparison of photo and sketch

As I walked through the apartments, I took photos with my digital camera, and I let spirit guide me. Several things were happening to me while I was there that are very much what I call paranormal. When I had been studying the life of the king, many visions of important features inside the chateau and in the gardens themselves came to me, so that I had hoped to find some evidence to show that these were actually true and a part of the chateau. One of the memories I had sketched, as I am very circumspect, to be honest, afraid that somebody can snatch things away as soon as I say them or think them, much less, write them, and draw them. So I am guarded at times.

I kept notes of what I could and I did notice that when I returned to the states, I found a remarkable resemblance between the small design which sets atop the crown which is imprinted in the fireplace. I had learned at Mt. Vernon that one way for me to prove that I had been GW was through a fireplace, and it also as true of GW as it is of Louis XIV. I went directly to the fireplace, took the photo, and when I was home, I compared my sketches to some of the photos. This is the only one that I will expose to the public but it does resemble a lot the top part of the crown that is embedded in the fireplace. Those were things that I was looking for to show that what I had seen in visions was actual and true.

So that is why I am putting these here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment