Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Benjamin LaCombe

Axel of the Images of Marie Antoinette group kindly introduced the group to a cartoon or caricature that an amazing artist name of Benjamin LaCombe has made of Marie Antoinette. It is positively darling, and so I then had to learn more about this great artist, a young man, who is prolific in writing children's stories and making art illustrations for them. He is unique, but so exciting and original in his concepts that I had to bring his youtube video promoting one of his popup books here. He actually has a blog which explains how he learned how to do pop up illustrations. It is fascinating to watch. The video I placed here is a promotional video to invite people to purchase the book, but it is excellent, and the kind of thing that I love. It is fun, and the very best that I have ever seen.

Be sure not to miss his blog and his website. He is absolutely incredible! Tres magnifique! I love his artwork, and I am certain that more will agree with me than not that he is among the very best in the world at this kind of artwork. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment