Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, September 24, 2010

More visions of ATG and GK

I had to debate whether to tell this, but as I know that there are many who are really interested in Alexander, I decided to confide it here anyway. I tend to use this blog a lot like a journal or diary anyway. I could not believe it, but I had another vision of Alexander and troops night before last, and it then blended into one about Genghis Khan. I had never had any spontaneous moments of Khan after my first initial glimpse into him, as I shut it out, but apparently, I opened it up after saying that sometime I probably would like to know more about him.

Since I am reading the Left Behind series of books, many biblical quotations come up there. I learn a lot through reading this book about Jews and Jewish conversions, as originally, after all, Jesus Christ is the messiah for the members of the Jewish faith until he opened it up for Gentiles also. So I do get some gleanings into the way that Jewish rabbi's think through reading this book. I had not known that a statement out of Revelations is also in the book of Isaiah. That did surprise me as I had just quoted it recently, and learned that from a Rabbi who is a character in this book that it is also told in the old Testament as well as in the book of Revelations.

It the passage about young men having visions, and old men having dreams, and sons and daughters being able to prophesy.

Peter quoted that passage as well I recall.

Anyway, I thought of that as I have both dreams and visions. My vision was of a group of men on horseback speeding through at a rapid pace some section of land, and I could not say where, but it reminded me of when I had been back in time watching Alexander and his men speed towards Thebes at a huge pace. This time, however, I was able to do what my spirit guide then had wanted me to do, look at "my" as the guide said "your" face. I could not do it then, but this time, I was looking at a man's profile as he rode fast astride his horse. I was able to see in detail two men for a fact, but the one that I concentrated on, whose face was up front and closest to me I could see well his entire body as he rode his horse. I noted all the details of his wearing apparel, as I now realize who he had been. I had then seen another man near to him, and in this respect, I am not really certain of his identity but have a fair idea.

I was stunned when later it dawned on me that I had been watching Alexander, and this time I was able to see his face and realize something now that I think about that suprised me a lot. First of all, again, these men wear minimal clothing in comparison to the way some ancients had worn, as their bare arms and legs show huge muscular strength, very muscular. In fact, I finally realized why people are so frightened of these men. They would scare the "heck" out of anyone today even as I thought about how Alexander loved to have people fear him. He is fearsome.

I realized also how many times now I have been able to see him from the outside as originally I had always found myself inside him so to speak and I had never really thought about how he looked. When inside someone, one only sees the objects or people that he is observing, but now for some reason I am getting glimpses of him as he would have appeared to anyone who would have seen him in this position. As they were racing towards some place, and on horseback, in what would be traveling clothes, or attire, the garments themselves surprised me. They are not clothing for battle, but they are similar to many images of Alexander's so called warrior clothing, but without all the hard armour. They were leather like chest coverings, reminding me of the one that is supposed to have been Philip's found in the tomb at Vergina. Similar to that...

At any rate, I realized then that the one bust of Alexander that truly looks most like him is that that has his name on it, a Roman copy of him in his advanced years, they call it. But I do not believe that Alexander was at that age in this vision, but he looks like that bust more than any other I have seen, only in the flesh not marble or plaster of paris or whatever medium they used to make busts.

I was amazed at how muscular he appears when on horse back, as he is usually depicted with muscles but not quite so massive except by the wall statuary in the Louvre by Peugot. His muscles were well depicted in that bit of imagination as that is probably more correct than one would believe. He was huge in his biceps and it really impressed me. He is a fearsome man, and would scare the h out of anyone. I wonder now why anyone would ever have opposed him if they had set their eyes on him.

The other man who I saw was riding near to him, and he was quite dark, even appeared to wear a mask like apparatus on his face, and I would imagine that the sun and heat may have required that some soldiers protect their faces. I had not thought of it until I saw this. He was equally as muscular as the blonde who I saw first.

He was more frightening in a way since he was darker in color and reminded me a bit of modern day motorcyle types.

They rode in a pack as they were galloping full speed, and after I had seen them fully, I then for some reason slid into a vision of a wooden housing unit, where I could see two Asian women, slim and youthful in appearance, and it dawned on me that I had gone back to see through GK's eyes two of his women. That lasted briefly but long enough for me to know that I was in one of GK's outposts somewhere where women were keeping him preoccupied and probably happy.

It took me a long while to realize that I had been watching the Macedonians and that again it was Alexander with one of his companions riding alongside him. He had a profile that was surprisingly easy to recognize, and so that finally I could make a drawing of him that would likely reveal his true countenance better than I had done before, although one sketch is pretty close to it. His nose is longer than I had thought and straighter, since coins often make one think it is bumpy. Not so. He looks most like that bust with Alexandros written across the chest. He is extremely masculine and it really impressed me.

I can imagine now why anyone would be aghast to look like that, to be like that, and then to find himself in a woman centuries later. I am in a state of wonder about it myself...I find it so hard to believe it as well but I have been inundated with memories of it and can only admit to it. Is being me now reward or punishment? I ask myself.

It would be hard for any man to ever think about this as I do.

Naturally, I realize I may have many years left before I die, but knowing that Alexander died so young to have to live several lives over again and again reassures me that while I may die soon and leave this tired body behind, I may live again in another time span in the future, and that in spirit, I will rest somewhere. That is one of the benefits of learning that one has truly lived in the past but is here again.

I also admit that I realize how important women are to Genghis Khan. I was also told that Alexander had had a strong sexual appetite with women as well, so that it would only be natural for Genghis Khan to have many women. The simple truth is that the mores of the mongols are totally different from modern man, and few ever discuss this. It is well known that the Mongols are the father of many Asians today.

I could possibly turn this blog into bits and tidbits about each historical person eventually. For now, I am arguing the case for reincarnation and its importance to me now.

At any rate, I have shared this for a variety of reasons. It just occurred, and I am pondering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment