Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, September 24, 2010

Eddie Fisher

Hmmm. Second time this has happened at this spot. I am writing about Eddie Fisher and all my copy is gone now. I will condense this now as I do not like to rewrite that much.

I am placing Lady of Spain from youtube on the next post if it will work, and perhaps another song too...remembering Eddie who passed away at age 82.

Maybe I said too much...I swear there are censors everywhere. I always played Lady of Spain on the piano at my home in VW years ago as it is one of my favorites. Ironic that years later, I learn that Louis XIV's mother is from Spain as his wife. Makes me think whenever I hear this song how much I had loved it. I had a thing for Spain in those days.

Life goes on...Eddie did make a visit to my home town. Though he worked for Coca Cola in those days, he was written up in the local newspaper for visiting a local A & W root beer stand. I never forgot it!

May he be remembered for his great entertainment qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment