Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today is another Day!

I have gone on a cooking spree. I have made cornbread muffins, brownies, macaroni salad, potato salad, and now am about to make homemade baked beans, Pillsbury recipe style. So I had to go get some salt pork today. And some molasses. Need some brown sugar too, but will wait til tomorrow for that and may make my own if I learn how to do it.

When in doubt, improvise!

I was writing about my religious experiences. I have nearly forgotten what I had written, but I tend to let these things just write themselves out. Did I mention Light of Egypt or not? That book or volume of two books created an awareness in me of mystical life that no other book has ever done, including the Bible. I often wonder at spiritual truisms as this book is about a spiritual group called the Hermetic Brotherhood.

I will not discuss this at this writing because I have to weigh the pros and cons of introducing it here and now. It has merit and it is very deep, and probably a bit too real for most people's tastes. Religion is a very funny thing as it is mostly social and wishful thinking. When it actually becomes true, and miracles do happen, and events do occur which can only be explained through religious instruments, then people can become frightened very easily.

It is o.k.for people to say oh they are the reincarnation of so and so because nobody actually ever believes anyone who says this, but tends to think, oh, so that is who you would want to be if you could be someone? We all do that, including myself.

I very seldom take any but a very few seriously who discuss things of this nature.

I think it turns out to be an ego trip more than anything else, and I am well aware that that is probably what people have thought of me. I could understand why if they do.

However, that is really funny when you finally examine it. I would not have liked any of these people had I known any of them without my spiritual knowledge. I could literally land into them so fierce and hard as not to be funny. I could decimate each and every one of them as many people have done and will do. That is one of the problems of becoming a person who is famous and a part of history. There is no end of exposure over time to every thought, word, and deed known to mankind. Famous people end up dirtied and sullied more than any other people on the planet. Nobody can appreciate anonymity now more than I do. Everyone thinks being famous would be such a great thing to achieve...for those who are held up as so called models to imitate, that can be true. But there is nothing so aggravating to anyone anywhere as to be someone who is envied and mocked.

But they do weather the test of time, and each generation will contribute to the bulk of knowledge about each one, as it can never be stopped so that I am at least blessed with the inner knowledge which is mine alone, so that I can say that the truth of my soul is better than any historian can or will ever know.

So on that note, I finally appreciate all this effort so much better and that is why I am writing this. To fathom and accept it for what it is: a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment