Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A visit to Van Wert, Ohio, my hometown

Dave Boroff has apparently setup a If you lived in Van Wert for facebook, and I just spent a lot of time browsing through old photos that he had collected and has put on facebook for interested people who live there, had lived there, or want to live there to visit and join.

When you are a little kid, a town that size is truly big to you because as a child, all I did was walk around town, not yet owning a car.

My only known parts of Van Wert were what we called wards then. I first lived at fourth ward, and then my family moved to third ward when I was in the third grade so I had to change schools. And yes, that kind of change does make a difference.

I sometimes believe that my life has been contrived, and believe it or not, those so called programs that say you are in control of your life, you can do anything you want, are just a bunch of baloney in my opinion...Not true at all.

First of all, no matter what anyone says, even little Jackie Evancho does not have control over her own life, despite the fact that she will probably win America Has Talent contest...all she can do is sing...everyone else has control over her.

so on that note, I am going to add her youtube shot here, and then proceed later with my visit to my hometown...

No comments:

Post a Comment