Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More on Chateau du Versailles

I cannot right now recall every single thing I did on that Thursday afternoon but I know it was to see the apartments, and probably simply left to return the next day to see the exhibit. It takes a lot of time to walk through these apartments with even the small crowds that were there then. I had already spent one day at the Louvre, wish I could have spent more, but I made my trip for the purpose of learning all I could about the chateau and its fixtures that I had already seen earlier back in the USA in my memory journies. I had to prove to myself more than anyone else that all of this was as I had known it would be if it were all for real and true.


I had never had any visions of the Invalides but I had had an early memory of Louis XIV in his apollo costume. There was on display at the Exhibition an early youthful costume that the king must have worn when in his adolesence. But I did not see the exhibit until Friday and on Thursday, I made my first venture into the apartments in which he and his family lived. I did not take one of the listening devices which has a recorded message about all the artifacts that are to be found there.

The reason I did not do this is because I had not forgotten the time I had been in Virginia when a spiritual guide took me to all the nooks and crannies of Washington, D.C., Alexandria, Fredricksburg, and even Monticello to see everything that there was to be seen and learned about GW. I had never taken it that seriously until I did go up to DC to interview at GWU for a typing position. During that time, I had quite an experience there and so I toured the state studying whether it could really be true that I had an experience with GW as well. Frankly, I had not ever thought it to be very likely, but the spirit guide convinced me very rapidly how wrong I had been and how much I had to learn about myself as GW as well. Bizarre! You betcha! but life is full of mystery and intrigues.

So because I knew better than to listen to others and their opinions at this point, I was trusting in my guide and my spiritual instincts more than other people's ideas about Louis XIV also. I had come to know and like him very well and I did not want anyone telling me anything about him at that point in my life.

There is history's version of Louis XIV and there is my memory learned through time and recalls that make me know him better than any historian can ever imagine.

It is true that I am realizing all the while the truth of all of this venture into past lives and have had to acknowledge that much of history is accurate, correct and truthful, but much of it is also controlled propaganda intended to impress an opinion that the historians want to give.

At any rate, I was tired and exhausted from running all the way from Paris to the chateau du Versailles, and taking the time to explore as gently and thoroughly as humanly possible for me under these conditions.

The conditions are that I am in a foreign nation, which uses a language at which I am only very limited in ability to speak and hear conversations, and am also at home in France as it reminded me a lot of Ohio and Michigan in many ways, and I really fell in love with it and the people there who I found to be very kind and understanding. A few bad apples in a couple of tall men I did meet but otherwise, the rest of the men were charming, warm, and friendly, and very considerate and helpful to me. Especially a young man from Ecuador who I will never forget for being so kind as to follow the lead of a young Frenchman who had carried my bags for me. I had two men carry my bags and help me as I was using the trains a lot, and what a nice gesture that was to me. I love them yet for it. God bless them all.

The use of s'il vous plait would have made me like one man at the Eiffel Tower better as I did get into a skirmish with him....oh, poor Antoinette!

I will return to this later...must close now...I will stick with this subject now that I have started on it...I want to tell this story now...

No comments:

Post a Comment