Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Continuation of God's boredom

The idea that God would be bored after creating life on the planet amuses me so much that I have to continue with that thought...My study of these men who have come to me in the spiritual way of making themselves known to me has caused me to believe that there is a plan in their lives of bringing the earth under control and under the rule of a single culture, whether Hellenic, Mongolian, Roman, European, or American...all seem to have so many things in common that it is eerie when you finally realize it. To me, it looks as though some powerful force (God of a kind, powerful, energetic, etc.) is obliged to reside in some human being to become the head of a military force that does capture and rule one way or the other to either win and acquire new territories, destroying older boundaries while creating new ones.

Naturally, I tried to learn who or what I could have been in the original state, and that is a vision more than a realization. I took it that because these many men have been revealed to me as myself in a former lifetime that the soul within then has some kind of obligation to subdue the earth and to turn it into a state of being that brings about harmony and peace. In each separate generation, the ruling personna of the man is different, but in all, each has similar traits, similar roles, similar goals, and a real host of other similarities that it looks like a case of a repetition as in a song...

I finally decided that like God in his creation on the seventh day he rested, that that is the seventh day for this soul so that I am a female instead of male, and therefore, can live life with some kind of rest as well.

And for some even more reasonable purpose, I have had to come to know of these lifetimes possibly for the purpose of evaluating them or at best understanding them.

I am a person who can see that time laid out can be understood, but only for those people who have been a part of the civilizations that have kept and maintained timelines, biographies, and histories of nations. Some people have never done that, probably never will, whether they be the aborigines of Australia, or the strange group that resides near India.

Realizing the importance of heredity versus environment has always been a challenge to sociologists and psychologists, but in truth, the environment is crucial to the development of the person. Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Wagner all have similar environmental backgrounds, European...no accident, that. None could have been exercised their talents in New Guinea, or even Mexico. So it appears that there is rhyme and reason to the why's and wherefore's of birth and talent.

Some people little Jackie Evancho is proof of having been born before. However, they are forgetting that talent runs in her family, as both her brother and sister are likewise gifted singers at young ages.

I do not have any proof of anything about being born before. I have only recollections of things that were revealed to me while in a state of self induced hypnosis, or of spontaneous moments, such as happened when I found myself in Alexander after finally admitting that I had been him. It was a hard day for me when I did that until I actually enjoyed being in myself as Alexander at the Battle of Issus...then it was an exciting and rewarding experience, and I learned to accept Alexander and like him.

Like I said, I have seen things that are proof of his life that are mindboggling, especially his military armament. His helmets, his cuirass, greaves, weapons are very priceless to me and I take great pride in being able to see them in exquisite detail.

I thought that to make replicas of those would be a wonderful thing to do. I had thought of using some as charms in a children's book. I still think of it.

However, I also realized that all those things become so much junk after a time. Sure, they can be collector's items, but like the bust of Ozymandias sinking in the sands of time,They too can fade away while the value of those items remains best kept in the spiritual realm where they are priceless and secure.

The truth of the value of those items is in the amount of love and labor that was poured into them at the time. The man who bent the silver, who poured the mold, who made the relief, who fitted Alexander for his measurements, all are to be considered as the real reason for the success of Alexander's battles. So the end result is of great value but the means to the end is far more important to understand so that we see the various links in the chain of delivering Alexander to his successful end.

Alexander himself recognized all this. The most important thing to understand about Alexander is that he is superhuman in many ways, and that cannot ever be overlooked.

So this body of Macedonians is a body of great souls who are fated to be upon the earth in a time to achieve what is God's will for the territories of that region in that day. It is no accident that they were all brought together to achieve this outstanding feat in human history.

This can be said of each of the other's who I have mentioned as well...there is some truth to the fact that one man cannot do it alone...he had to have much help from many...

So would God be bored with this effort on the part of the Macedonians led by Alexander to subdue the earth once more in an effort to promote a one world concept...as Alexander is supposed to have wanted all these nations to come under one mantle....

An old Russian short story is called, God sees the truth but waits...

My main thesis in my study is that this same soul force which is of God is repeated over and over until the world is finally conquered so that nations can live together in harmony and peaceful coexistence.

I am still working on this, so I will continue to discuss until I reach my conclusion and let it rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment