Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, September 13, 2010

Makeup and Genghis Khan

I have green eyes in case anyone would want to know, so this past weekend when I was visiting my neighbor who is a Mary Kay cosmetic saleslady, she gave me a sample of eye shadow and I took jade to accentuate my eyes. That is one of the main reasons that green has always been my favorite color as it accentuates my eyes, and is the color of nature as well. My dad and my brother have blue eyes, blonde hair, and my mother and I had the green eyes, hazel sometimes...

Putting on the jade today made me think of Genghis Khan. As anyone knows, I have come to learn of his life in a similar fashion as I learned of the others. I have it in my head right now that Madame de Maintenon had probably been Borte, Genghis Khan's first wife that he had discovered as a child. The Mongols had a strange way of mating early in life as well, so that Genghis (Timujin) had to travel to a neighboring tribe to find a bride. She had to wait before finally leaving her father's family to join him, as she was too young, and had to come of age, and Genghis had to make room for her in his mother's home as well.

One of the reasons that I think that Madame de Maintenon could have been Borte is that both suffered strange life circumstances, had a long association with either Genghis or the King, and in a sense Borte is the first who becomes the last when in another life aka Francois d'Aubigne.

Borte had been kidnapped when a bride of Genghis and her first son Jochi is always a subject of controversy as to whose real son he is, the man who raped Borte, or her husband Genghis. It was to prove disastrous to both Genghis Khan and Jochi that this terrible event occurred to Borte when she was just a young bride. She did have other children by Genghis Khan who finally gained power due to their bloodlines.

It may be the reason that Madame de Maintenon never conceived children (so far as we know) and married the king in a secret ceremony late in life. She had been the nursemaid to his children by Madame de Montespan.

It is a theory I have, but the reason is that it once came to me in a spiritual way to make me realize it.

all for now...




.

No comments:

Post a Comment