Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11,2010 continued

I was able to post this page from Uncoverage.net on this blog so that I hope that many will read it. I also posted it at facebook. I was absolutely incensed when I read this the first time and it never gets easier. But I believe if the Khomeini did any good at all through writing this, it will be to open the eyes of the rest of the world about what goes on behind those highly decorated mosque doors, and what kinds of tears are hidden behind those veils.

This is a sorrowful day to realize that this act has probably finally let the rest of the world learn the truth about the so called religious world of Mohammed and his Muslim followers.

Tragically, it had to be learned. The hard way!

No comments:

Post a Comment