Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to Reincarnation

First of all, I would think that anyone who is reading me must surely realize how difficult it is for me to deal with these men of the past as I have been doing. It is wonderful to be able to relive moments in their lives, and I do distinguish the difference between me in this lifetime reliving an aspect of their lifetime through simply spontaneous memories or induced hypnotic regression techniques.

I will admit that I have had great luck in meeting with many wonderful people in life, professors, teachers, co workers, bosses, and employers, but I have also met up with a lot of people who do not ever live up to high standards of conduct, whose reputation for honesty, dignity, and sincerity are dubious at best. I know that people lie, cheat, and steal for many reasons. I know the difference between the ideal man and the man who has to have an attorney, who spends time in jail, and those who know the system well enough to beat it.

The higher they are the more likely that they have stooped to anything and everything to be where they are.

So for that reason, in matters like these, as believe it or not, even in the world of spiritual enlightenment, there are unscrupulous people as well.

One, I had only one interest when I began this study...that is of learning about myself, and frankly, I do not think that there are many people who truly give a damn about me for myself anyway, so why bother to try to find someone to share any of this when I am only embarking on a journey alone anyway.

Surprise, I opened up a piece of my mind and soul that truly overwhelmed me, and the truth is that until one is in the past, reliving the past, that you truly realize the importance of it to yourself.

It is a pleasurable experience. It is a wonderful thing to learn of a past of great beauty, and serenity, great achievements, and successes. I loved the moments that I experienced so much that it is one of those Priceless things that only faith and belief can ever reward you to know.

It does me good to try to resolve this so that anyone outside myself understands why I did it so alone and without help from others except at discussion groups. I cannot thank those who bore with me enough for all their help. Especially at the Louis XIV and Alexander discussion groups. Thanks so much, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment