Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, September 24, 2010

Free Movie at Apartment

I put two videos here from the movie Mama Mia which I finally saw this afternoon for the first time. I had heard Sandra singing Mama Mia enough times, so that when I saw the movie finally I realized why. The girl who plays the daughter, Amanda Seyfried, is also the star of Letters to Juliet. That says everything to me. I had not known that two songs by Abba are in the broadway play which is probably totally written by Abba for all I know. I have not checked it out yet so will do that after I make my statements. I love Dancing Queen and The Winner Takes It All, and voia! they are a part of this movie.

So I had to place youtube's versions here which frankly are longer and better than in the movie version that I just saw. The Winner Takes It All is the same, but Dancing Queen was clearly edited a bit. I love both songs, so had to include them at this spot now.

Donna and Sam...very intriguing names here!

No comments:

Post a Comment