Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Understanding Blogging

One thing I have learned through this blogging place is to follow others and then to read others blogs. They are absolutely fascinating. I have learned so much from others, but I admit that I am staying to the diary theme a bit too much. I may try a different blog for recipes, or for vacation spots, or some such idea, but for now I am using this one trying to achieve success with recounting my experiences in paranormal psychology and the concept of reincarnation.

I don't think that a blog about Louis XIV per se would be interesting any more than a blog about Alexander or George Washington would be satisfying to me. I just needed what I could call my place of personal self exposure to better understand my own experiences.

I honestly believe that the history world has its own agenda, and it depends upon whether one educates oneself to become a college professor, high school teacher, or what so that a lifelong study of any of these characters is only an academic process.

Academia has its own rules and standards and most are always interested in publishing books that will be useful to the classroom student more than to the average reader.

That is why I was discussing the process of writing a book. My next chapter will be on character so that I may actually urge myself into finally following through and discussing the idea of a book about any one of these former selves that I have come to know so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment