Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 19, 2010

Alexander:devil or god

It is true that in history, one man's poison is another man's meat. I joined the discussion groups that are interested in sharing and discussing aspects of a person's life, both Louis XIV, Alexander, and some in whom I have no personal interest, Marie Antoinette, TudorTalk, etc. and so I learn from other members things that I do not know about these persons of historical antiquity.

I had had the first experience of learning that my soul had knowledge of Alexander which I had already described. That happened before I read the book by Weigall on his life, and so after reading it, I was totally distraught. Alexander is not a man who people will like at all once that they learn of his history. He is called a madman, a butcher, a tyrant, all kinds of despotic ugly things. Naturally, his enemies call him the cursed one, the devil. His friends and he himself thought himself to be a son of the gods, and a man compelled to become one of the gods.

Imagine learning that you had been him...It is quite a shock to say the least.

But as I had already learned that if I wanted to know the truth, I had to be able to relive his life or I would not assume such a responsibility as having been Alexander who is also known as the Great.

I denied his being me for a very long time until one day after being at the library in Phoenix I finally admitted that I had been him, and hung my head.

I went into Border's which is across the street and for some reason as with each of these men, I was led by my inner spiritual force to a book that answered a question in me about Alexander as a child, and as I looked up and around the room, I realized that confession is good for the soul, as I had confessed finally being him, and I was led to an important discovery.

I went home, and that evening, I went to sleep on the couch. While in sleep, without inducing it, I was back in a time period unknown to me and I am on a mountain top, looking down into a valley below where there are lights coming from a camp. I could look all around me, and as I am on top of the mountain, I find myself talking away, giving out all kinds of orders, and raising my right arm up and down, as I explain things, and as my vision changes I can see all these men kneeling before me, very muscular, very powerful, and attired in garb that was most familiar to me in that person, but it showed all arms and legs as it was very brief in its coverings, and the mountain side was filled with these men listening to me. One stood up and I watched him very carefully, a very well groomed man dressed in an apricot colored chiton embroidered with red at the top, as I noted his garment so much that it impressed me. (I did write this up for Natalie at the Macedon discussion group) I was very taken up with this young man, whose hair is brown, whose face is oval, whose demeanor is kind and thoughtful, and I watched him as apparently I may have designated him to stand and rise, and I followed him as he walked ( I can still see him now as I recall this) and I came to another man whose appearance caught my attention...the black hairs on his arms and legs stood out, and he was very upclose to me, and then I am beginning to pull away as my spirit is leaving the person in whom I had been, and I can see him dressed in his most unusual chiton type garment, very beautifully made, different from all the rest, and I noticed his blonde hair, his ruddy reddish cheeks, and his stance as he was still standing as I looked to see all of them gathered there, and I awoke.

I pondered on this for awhile, and then it dawned on me, why I had just been inside Alexander.
My confessing myself took me back to myself in that time period. And thus it began, my longtime interest in Alexander. All through finally admitting it.

1 comment:

  1. I saw him once on the path from the stadium in Delphi. He was with his friends and just turning his head to speak to the one nearest him. About 18, wearing a robin's egg blue mantle. About the time after their victory at Charoneae.
    I also dreamed once I was riding with Macedonian army up the coast of Asia Minor.
    I do not believe Alexander was the monster you wrote about in this blog. That is only an opinion of some scholars. I do believe he had post traumatic stress and was behaving irrationally toward the last of his life between serious wounds, opiates and drinking.

    ReplyDelete