Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 12, 2010

So Satisfying

Believe me, the experience to relive a life is so exhiliarating and exciting that I could not stop putting myself back to sleep...it becomes easier each and every time, and my spiritual guide would always put me back with the same words, tu est le roi, tu est le roi, always in French.

I have a wee bit artistic ability so I made sketches and even used colored crayons as I gained in confidence while learning each new and different thing that I would find.

I once put into my suggestion what are my favorite things, and this is one of my very favorite memories since they are the king's favorites they are mine as well. And I do differentiate between me as Louis XIV and me as myself in this time period now.

Whisked back into the 17th century once again, this time I am a young boy riding in a parade. I loved this moment as the King. He is probably about 14 or 15, can't be sure, as I am not taking time to check dates, etc., but in time this one still lives forever...I believe it is what is called having his majority, a time when he is recognized as an adult in many ways. (The truth is that this poor child suffered a strange childhood as he is schooled and trained to become the ruler of France, isolated, apart from others, being caged to watch adults discuss legal matters, and taking it all in while having to do nothing but observe, but some times were happy and good and this is one of them).

When one is in a trance, one does relive the moment as it happened and believe me, I mean as it happened. I am astride a horse, and I am a young boy, dressed to the gills in extravagant, glamorous costume, but all I can see is the head and mane of the horse, including the veins, and my chapeau which I hold in my right hand, waving it up and down as I turn my head from left to right and greet everyone who is lined up on the streets to see me. I loved the chapeau as it has a long scarlet plume, has a wide brim, and is adorned with ornaments that distinguish me, the young king then...My horse suddenly begins to rise in the air, and I literally had an intake of breath when this happened for it surprised me so, and here I am up in the air, waving my chapeau and gazing at the crowds who have come to watch. My inner thighs ached so much that I was in mild pain. This is a long parade route, and my thighs are sore.

I did wake up at this point to see my legs spraddled apart as if on horseback which is why I said that when one relives the past, one goes through the motions when in the trance.

I was immediately whisked away, and in this scene, I am again on horseback, but out in the forest, hunting. I am at a given point in the lead of the hunt, and everyone is behind me. I went under a tree branch and scratched my hand. When I woke up from this episode, the scratch was on my hand.

I remember hearing the sounds of the hounds as they raced to catch the stag, and the riders coming behind me...

I am whisked from that scene into another, and this one is really amazing to me, as I am walking into a room with a bed in it, and standing beside the bed is a beautiful woman with long hair falling gently around her shoulders, and she drops the gown that had been covering her so that she stands nude and I approach her to take her to bed, and I then wake up...

1 comment:

  1. Louis XIV was 13 at the time of his majority I just learned through a book about the Grand Mademoiselle.

    ReplyDelete