Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 19, 2010

Dillard's Angel

I had some minor awareness of Alexander but I cannot really recall how I became aware of him, except for the time that I was in Dillard's when Angel, a cosmetician sales lady, repeated to me the number 300 and said, It's Alexander, and repeated that again and again. Sound familiar...in a way but not quite the same as the spiritual guide who always says it in French. I translate once in a while.

So while I was deep in Louis XIV at the time I did not really pay much attention to Alexander, but I did do one thing and when I put myself to sleep in the trance, I asked to know if my soul knew either Caesar or Alexander.

I did get a response for both. I saw caesar's scarlet robe that he always wore to battle, his home on the hill in Rome, his beautiful wife, and himself in a chariot wearing a laurel wreath, being very disgruntled, and at a distance from me. I saw Alexander's cuirass first, then Alexander up close and very much at attention in military posture, very serious (resembled a famous bust) and then I saw him kissing a woman in a patio type setting, then he kissed another woman, then another, and finally four women.

That was all and I did not think anything of it, but after talking about Alexander to Angel, I decided to read a book that I found at the library, and at first, I really enjoyed the beginning of it.

It was a book by Arthur Weigall, an Englishman, who has an interesting way of presenting facts about historical figures despite the fact that he is not a historian himself. It is an old text book but it was very interesting and very forthright, leaving no holds barred, and by the time I finished reading it, I thought Oh Lord, I hope not...I could hardly believe it. I could hardly stand Alexander by the time he is finished for good and dies in his peculiar manner of dying.

I just thought him to be one of the most dreadful people in history if this narration of his life were true.

I had learned something years ago back in my youth that had influenced me a bit about the gods and goddesses of Greece and Rome that made me realize that if this were true about Alexander I understood why the Christians tried to stamp out all references and devotions to the gods and goddesses of Rome and Greece. They certainly had a great influence on Alexander, and I could see that if he were the actual result of such beliefs that early Christians would probably have destroyed anything and everything pertaining to his life.

In fact, there is very little that is left pertaining to his time period that is known to the world. The histories of his life were written some 400 years after his life and death so that one can only wonder at how distorted the copies of other people's works are and how much validity anyone can give to them.

But I resisted giving in to believing that I had been Alexander despite the fact that this spirit guide is telling me repeatedly that I am.

to be continued in next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment