Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Explanation of Sketches

All of these so far are from my going back in time to Louis XIV. Granted, I know that they are very childish in drawing, but as I said I am only trying to do one thing at this time, and that is to simply capture what I remembered so that I would not forget it and it might refresh my memory. Strangely, enough when these are locked into place, they become easy to remember.

Since there is a comment space below each blog page I will comment there as well as here. I have three or four more to add, and will do so, and then begin to comment.

This is written after writing a few comments. Even in previewing the comment I learned that I could not correct errors, so I have to make certain from now on to reread material before posting. I have found two posts with spelling/typo errors. I hate that! But that is the way it is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment