Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Computer Problems

I do not know which computer is actually better, windows or mac, but I am going to buy a mac next time so that I will have both to compare and learn for myself which I prefer.

I do not like the fact that virus's can occur and ruin your computer. I do not like the fact that there are so many scams that way. One does not know who to believe or what to believe as there appear to be as many persons in computerland who are like bad mechanics in service stations in the state of Georgia. Georgia is notorious for their service owners at gas stations trying to hoodwink you into getting something repaired on your car which is not necessary. Unfortunately, I believe that computers do the same with the various repair needs.

I am reading a book called Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, author of the DaVinciCode.



It is about computers and people who know how to use them professionally in a way that pc owners need never worry.

I have only begun reading it so I will discuss it later. Naturally, the plot has a serious problem with a special computer who has at last met up with its annihilation...it is just taking off! I have had a serious problem and learned quickly about the scam aspect of this thing called computer programs.

2 comments:

  1. Whenevet I stopped for gas the mechanic would tell me I needed shocks or hose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My computer has been repaired. I pick it up tomorrow at noon. I am grateful for my phone. The technician was able to install trendmicro security for me...

    ReplyDelete