Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, July 23, 2010

Library Books

I have a book due at the library tomorrow so I must return it today, but this is the beginning of the monsoon season and I have my days and nights reversed so that I am sleeping later in the morning and going to bed early in the morning hours. I have had about five hours sleep that way.

It is a gray overcast day, but the heat is only at 90 degrees, and at this hour of the day, that is cool for AZ in July. A very good sign since the caretakers have finally trimmed the palms, and two fronds fell into my patio. I heaved them over the wall, and two men came up quickly to pick them up and ask if there was anything more to clear. I was in my nightgown...at 11:30.

We have a problem with illegal immigration in this country. Arizona is under attack by ne'er do wells who know nothing about the problem but believe that they can irrationally impose their will on the rational.

We are a nation founded on laws. That is what is interesting about history learned my way. I have a deep personal interest in realizing how this planet got into the state of being that it is since I have become a part of yesterday today in my way of doing it.

In fact, were I to write a doctoral program on this shtick, I would prove that there is a universal idea being applied through time, and that this one single soul force which has had so many different flesh occurences is in fact subduing the planet for some potential future time in which most likely all mankind will live together as one. The common denominator I found in all of these former leaders is always the word ONE. All have the same goal, and I eventually realized that the true purpose is divine, and that each one is propelled by a goddriven force of some kind, manifesting itself in some fashion in a variety of centuries. Always in the same time period in a certain sense if one can trace it through.

I do take life and death very seriously, but one thing is for sure. I am not afraid of death at all, as I see it as simply shedding the flesh so that soul moves into tomorrow awaiting its time to renew a flesh life existence if need be.

However, back to the library books, Forever Amber, and Wolf Hall, two books that I have already renewed once, and could renew again if I am bent upon finishing what is left to read in each of them. Amber became tedious after awhile and I lost interest in her as she took on a flavor that I came to dislike. Wolf Hall is simply pondersome but interesting.

It is just that I do try to do more than sit at a computer, write in response to ideas, and read books. I have to get to the fitness center sometime today, and I have to take Amber back to the library...I can always finish reading the few chapters left at some other time..

All my friends are now out of town. Only Elijah and I left here to hold the fort.

And I won't bother him at all. He won't even know that I am here.

Did I grow tired of past lifetimes? Not really. I have come to grips with it. It does not consume my every thought. In fact, after visiting a place of the past it is easy to forget them. I never think about George Washington at all any more because of everything that I did when in Virginia. I recognize that people hate to have heroic statures reduced to mere women in another lifetime...Men really probably hate that more than women do. They want to identify with the man then, not the woman now. That is one reason that it is so easy for them to reject what I have to say. I get a secret kick that way as I know that relieves me of a lot of responsibility. Achilles had been dressed as a woman by his mother to avoid getting detected, and I often think of that...since Alexander always believed he had been Achilles reborn...I will discuss that in the future.

So I always think how appropriate that I was born during WWII and am born a girl to be able to avoid war this age. I think about that a lot since women have decided to join the military now. I think that reproduction can only be accomplished by women since mother nature decreed it that way and that it is wrong for women to go into combat. Unless they wish to remain single and childless.

Of the two sexes, I do believe that mothers are more important to the infant than fathers...breasts and nursing support that idea for a certainty.

Like I said, I am an old fashioned woman in many ways but to me that is common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment