Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 18, 2010

sketches

I have made several sketches of the times that I went back to see and learn about the life of Louis XIV, and during the times that I would uncover information, I would then try to find a book in the library which would confirm any of the information that I had obtained during my trance regression sessions.

I admit that I have had a difficult time explaining all this away to myself. I have given myself the suggestion to learn who I had been so I have always accepted it that is who I had been since I was inside the man's soulskin in a way, and I am still of the opinion that only I can ever know of those things. I will explain how I envision soul in this way, and that is to line up a group of eggs, or any other symbol one wishes to use, but eggs are easy to visualize and to realize that inside all yolk and whites are the same, but only the shell separates them from one another...to me the soul is like this and the shell is the time and space that separates us from the previous time period but those who can somehow or other permeate into the time past can go directly to the egg life next to the one we are in and revisit it and know it.

In a very real and strange sense, when one can understand that our current lifetimes are similar to the interior of the egg and we compress it into that kind of metaphor, we see that it is very much the same in many ways, with a variety of difference...it is a little bit like Easter eggs, but all on the inside instead of the outside...if you can see that kind of metaphoric description.

Because I have never read any histories of Louis XIV such as given in a history class by bona fide scholars, I had no kind of biases or prejudices about his activities as the King, and no biases about whether he is considered a reputable leader or not...I have read a few consensus opinions in thumbnail type biographical blurbs on the internet, in encyclopedias, catholic encyclopedia, etc. and generally, he is a king whose most outstanding quality is his longevity, his building programs, and his success during wars whenever he had a war to fight...he did suffer one defeat late in his reign after some of his superior generals had already died and did manage to win a final victory even though it was such a costly longterm affair that nobody liked to credit him with a win when it cost the nation so much. So all in all, he comes out on top in terms of comparison with most monarchs as they, like presidents, don't achieve fame or notoriety unless there is some serious crisis. His most outstanding accomplishment is the building of the chateau du Versailles which ironically may be the cause and reason for the uprising and unrest in the 18th century to bring about the revolution.

My look back at the king is through my hypnotic sessions and my ability to remember as much as I can, plus many, many spontaneous moments when the King has suddenly appeared in visions to me, and I see him as he had looked in a moment of the past. I had once seen his mother, Cardinal Mazarin, and he at the famous site of Nostradamus...it just appeared out of the blue, and I could see all three on horseback visiting Nostradamus's tomb.

How this can happen that when I put myself to sleep I am in his being, as I remember one time I was in his bed, in the softest mattress that I have ever slept upon, and I could see the entire room from the vantage point of the bed. It was absolutely amazing to me and one of the things that I had to see when I was at the Versailles were some fixed items that are in the room there.

I don't divulge everything that I have seen in my visits back in time, as many of them are no longer there, but they are in spirit within me...I have visited the Grotto of Thetis from the inside as well as the outside. Spiritually, one can go to the top of a place and see the place from that vantage point, and I remember the Grotto's main focal point, the Sun, from being upclose to it, as well as from the ground below on the inside. The interior is amazing to me, and I have it come back to me often, believe it or not, as it has a special meaning for me. It is now replaced by the famous cathedral, the house of worship which does change and alter the entire appearance of the chateau from the outside as well as the inside.

I have been to Marly which was destroyed by the Revolutionaries. I am reading still a book by madame Campan, a woman who is very close to Marie Antoinette, and she and Louis XVI were planning to stop the visits to Marly during their reign after a period of time since it was costing them too much to maintain. She preferred the Petit Trianon for her own amusements and neither liked the grand style that the King had preferred at Marly. Marly is one of the most beautiful places I have visited when going into the past.

I must explain that when one is suddenly whisked back into that time period, and believe me, whisked is the right way to describe how suddenly things can shift from one place to another for suddenly one is back in time at one spot, and suddenly it can change swiftly to another just that quickly.

At any rate, I had wanted to see Marly, and I remember descending into it as though my astral body is being transported from now to then, and I can see the landscape below me when I am then deposited in some way on the ground to be walking across the long garden up towards the main chateau, but I am coming from the area where all the smaller buildings are lined so that I must walk with head straight ahead, but eyes looking from right to left, eyeballing all the buildings and gardens as I proceed to go up into the main chateau, and after reaching it, am whisked inside, through which I can see the windows, and then an interior inside tall corinthinthian columns that I float to the top to examine and around the room looking at all the knick knacks which are displayed and the large openness of the room that I am in, and I realize to myself, why this is Marly, and I am so happy and so pleased.

I loved Marly, and then I am going up a staircase, and am about to turn right when just like that I am whisked again into another scene, and before long I am awake to go to sleep.

I have gone through the labyrinth which Louis had built for his son, and I remember only one of the many niches which had been executed deliberately to teach his son lessons through fables, but the thing that impressed me was the height of the trees and the density of the trees that these manmade items were fixed into position to tell a story...in the scene I remember two live roosters fighting each other...that was a very interesting thing as then on local t.v. we had a story about cockfighting in some city nearby.

I remember another scene that has always impressed me and it was another one of those spontaneous things that occur, and it was when I went to the Bastille, and had a key to the place, and opened a door there...it was a very dark place as there was little light and I was doing this secretly so nobody but myself knew where I was going or why...

I realized then that I have secrets that I share with nobody at all.

I returned to Louis XIV very many times and only one was one that was discomforting, and that is when I returned to the time of the signing of the revocation of the edict of Nantes. I then realized (boy, can we be dumb sometimes) that there was no electricity in the chateaus, Versailles or Fontainebleau.

One time I was in a terrible quarrel and argument with my ministers. I have two memories of times with them, but this one really impressed me...I will write of it in the next post as this one is getting long...

No comments:

Post a Comment