Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Artistic Talent

I have a rudimentary artistic ability. I drew sketches of each and every experience that I had to the best of my ability. The experience of going back in time is a very visual experience, and it taught me a lot of lessons. One, that the material and physical is caught as it was in these excursions, and that garments and clothing, tents, weapons, armament, and all are exactly as they were then, in vivid color and details. I could read in two different languages, as I did go back to some cave in Alexander's time to see on the wall a plaque of some kind that was in Greek and I read it as easily as I now read English. I could speak and understand Greek as it was spoken then and understood it within my capabilities. However, once awake, it does become forgotten. Just as with Louis XIV, I was able to speak a foreign language with full knowledge of what I was saying and hearing, and reading in this case with the Greek words on the wall.

I cannot explain how this happens or why it happens. I can only explain that it did happen.

First of all, you are transported into a different time zone, and a different person from who you are now, but something inside you has become this person, and in that sense you think, smell, and hear through that being's eyes,ears, and mouth.

I have debated with myself many times what all this means. Is it a case of reincarnation? Is it a case of going to a spiritual record and becoming a part of it so that you become one with that entity? I don't have any ready answers for that, just an explanation of what happened to me. Eventually, I saw the similarities amongst all these MEN and I realized that not only are they all warriors but also that they are the national leader. At one point, I thought it could be Abraham who is father of all nations...reborn again and again and again. I don't say that it is Abraham but because he had been said to be father of all nations, I began to think about it.

I am going to continue to do Alexander until I finish before I go on to the others who I came to know also and to discuss my reaction to them, as it turned out that Alexander probably is the one person who I have had the joy of reliving more than any other person.

In this case, I will finish this post with a time in which for a fragment I was in his mind at a point where I realized his omniscient type state of mind.

These things happen very rapidly...I was sitting as usual watching a t.v. program when I suddenly lapsed back into time, and I believe that it is when Alexander is devising a plan for the city of Alexandria to be built in Egypt that I had a brief moment in time when I was capable of knowing the contents of his mind regarding that project...I truly believe that Alexander is divine, and is Godlike, more than any other person in history could ever approximate, as when I was in that state of his mind, I knew every single detail from top to bottom of his entire military campaign, his plan for the city, to the point that I knew from the outline to the fulfillment of every nail in the cog to the total completion of the project. It was as if there were tiny compartments in my brain that in a second I knew all that there is to know about each and every soldier, each and every piece of baggage, each and every detail of foundation, in the way that time lapse photography sometimes can capture a building project as it is going from blueprint to completion. I was so amazed by this that I felt fulfilled at the moment, but later recognized that once experienced it is over, and I am out of it.

I likened Alexander to a whole grapefruit and each successor after that who I had come to know as a segment of that whole. It is the only way I could explain it. Alexander's intellect is more than intellect, it is a connection to a unqiue divine source that is truly incredible. He appears to be brillaint, but he is in fact more than just brilliant...He is what we think of as God being like, so in that respect he is truly Godlike.

It made me understand why and how he accomplished what he did, and it set me to thinking about the reason that the planet has been subject to military battles for so long.

I have learned a lot about Alexander and myself in this experience, and that is part of the purpose of this Blog, to explain all this so that learning why one does have the unique ability to go back in time is a teaching lesson as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment