Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 19, 2010

Part 2 of Second Attempt

So while I was unfair to myself, I demanded to know the truth, and that to have something that would confirm to me that I had been Alexander. I did not want to waste time on this business of learning that I am Alexander as well. I kept the dates and it does strike me strange now that it is on August 16 that I came to have this recollection of Alexander at the Battle of Issus, and so on the 18th, I tried again, but this time with self inducement of trance method.

August 16 is an anniversary for me of getting my life teaching certificate for the state of California.

I did go back in time for the first time under hypnotic suggestion..the previous moment had been when I had fallen asleep naturally and woke up from this dream like memory. I was there.

So this time, I began to go through the similar pattern of whisking from one scene to another, and I learned many things that truly impressed me. One was that I saw Barsine for myself, and recognized her. She had her hair covered similar to the way a woman who is said to have been Olympia (not necessarily so but a woman of the age) and she was very modest in her behaviour and appearance, and then I saw her child Heracles, Alexander's son by her, and he is the most adorable, beautiful child I have ever seen. He had his father's golden curly hair and he is absolutely heartbreakingly adorable to me. Then I saw next a large group of buildings from a distant mountain where I was standing, and then I am entering a wide gate (similar to one that is built in Paris for Louis XIV, believe it or not) that is the first gate that opens into what is called Persepolis. I had never heard or known of this city before this. I did look it up at the library and saw the truth of that finally.

I entered the gate and I was alone, I noticed how people appear to flee from me, as I am walking through, and all are heavily robed, covered from head to toe, and I am in my uniform, Macedonian style, meaning arms and legs fully exposed, and so I am totally out of place in this region where everyone is covered from head to toe.

I am whisked onto a stairway and am facing a large entry door and archway that is oversized and extremely daunting to a casual visitor. On the way, I have looked at all the reliefs that are carved into the sides of the walls, and continue to stare at certain symbols that appear there, when I am just as quickly whisked inside and am atop a throne staring at hundreds of columns, again so oversized as to be unbelievable, but it is a most magnificent building and is so overly exaggerated in size that I am sitting feeling quite small on this huge throne chair.

From there I am whisked again, and I am in a room where I sense a man coming from behind to stand beside me, and he is my servant. I identify him later.

Then I am whisked into another large city where I can see the means by which water is carried up terraces to water the plantlife that is there...it is the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

I noted all these things, and woke up later to remember and recall as well as I could what happened. It seemed to me to be enough to prove that I am Alexander after all.

Did it stop there? Hardly!

No comments:

Post a Comment