Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Holy Sacrifice

Following this, I began to discuss it openly at the Alexander-Macedonia website, and anyone who wants to read that discussion period can join the group to look back to the times in which several members and I discussed Alexander.

First of all, we are talking about soul here and I am one who has not ever realized what soul really meant when we are talking about saving our souls.

I came to learn that it involves all our mental processes, all the senses, all the emotions, all the intelligence. Alexander is above intellectual understanding to be frank.

I am going to go through each and every session I had in these pages as I can recall them. I am truly am impatient person myself, and I proved that in the attempt to make certain that I would not be wasting my time in trying to learn all I could about Alexander now.

I am a bit chiding myself now but believe it or not, I did not let myself down when I underwent the effort to learn all that there is to know about Alexander because most are spontaneous as if I had to have everything relived again in this time period to believe that I had done it in that time period.


So in October another thing happened to me while in a state of sleep, and again, I am finding myself in Alexander's being, and this time, I am carrying a ram or sheep in my arms. (As a child I loved sheep and loved the movie So Dear To My Heart starring Bobby Driscoll).I am thinking to myself about all my soldiers while carrying this ram up close to me in my arms. I can feel its warmth, its bleeting reaches me, and I am thinking this is for the good of my men. I can save my men's lives with the sacrifice of this ram...the ram itself leaned against me trusting me with its life.

This moment touched me profoundly because I then understood the depths of Alexander's feelings about his own army, his own men. I knew the importance of the trust of the ram, and its relationship to the men.

I woke up.

I could go on and pontificate on this but I won't. It is simple and honest. Alexander loves his men who are devoted to him and his cause, and this sacrifice is for their well being. It worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment