Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 12, 2010

Second Attempt

Listen to the ocean waves, hear them come ashore, listen to the ocean waves,hear them come ashore, you are going deeper into sleep, deeper, deeper, listen to the waves, deeper, you will soon be asleep. the waves are gently coming ashore (sounds of waves hitting the shores, very beautiful sounds of waves stroking the beach) deeper, you will be asleep, you are going to sleep, and finally, I awaken, I see in front of me a wave of arms gently going down one at a time, all green gowns, and I realize that I am in a state of deep serenity, peacefulness, and I look down at myself to see a gold, lacey costume that is simply dazzling, but the peace and the beauty overwhelm my senses as it is so lovely, so beautiful, so peaceful as I watch arms glide one after another before me, then just that quickly I am swiftly whisked into a place on a terrace that has lush green grass everywhere and I walk slowly ahead to turn around and look back and glance at a glorious vision of a golden building drenched in sunlight, and I walk on down a staircase, and I turn to the right when I get to the bottom of the stairs, and I find myself staring at a wall...I stand suspended looking at this wall for what seems to me to be forever, and then I look down to see a fountain which lies at the foot of the stairwell, another set of stairs, and I walk down to the fountain which is a huge circle, and the water jets are working sending arcs of water up into the air. I looked up to see a person standing there and as I approached I could see that this gentleman had long curly hair hanging down his shoulders, and the nearer I came I could see the twinkling in his eyes as he looked at me, and I sensed his pride and his dignity at that moment.

then as suddenly, I am whisked into another scene...

No comments:

Post a Comment