Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 12, 2010

Experiment Time

France Vision aired in local television at one time, and I had become a fan of it. I loved the travels through France, the insights into the culture and the history so that I would watch each time it aired. After seeing some video I decided to try an experiment to see if I could learn anything about myself, if I had lived in another time, and so I put myself to sleep and waited it out.

The first session was totally different from all the rest as it was probably like any first time, clumsy, uncertain, and confusing.

The way it works with me is that once I am fully asleep, I am whisked into a different time period, and I am in a body, or about to enter a body, as each is individual and varies from time to time. Spontaneous memories do not work the same as hypnotic trances. Those I will explain later.

But for now, I actually had success, found myself walking down a hall in a physically large man, could tell that I was very thick-skinned, as I ignored the incessant ranting at me, name-calling, abrasive and mean expletives being hurled at me, and I just walked on through this storm of hate filled foul language calling me a "mechant".

What a way to begin my learning of who I had been. I had given myself the directive to learn of my own identity.

I felt like a two ton elephant or sherman tank as I was literally impervious to this barage of namecalling which I was undergoing, but as I came to the end of the hallway I seemed to hear a female voice talking to me, asking me who loves me best...and I then woke up.

I recognized the latter female question as that of one between Louis XIV and Madame de Maintenon, but in this case I had the feeling that it was Madame de Montespan. That is why it was so confusing. I did not know the identity of the male voice harping at me...I eventually learned who I think it could have been, as it was confirmed to me when I went to the Chateau du Versailles in October, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment