Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Preceding Posts

My favorite movie as a child was So Dear To My Heart. I fell in love with Bobby Driscoll then and have never forgotten him. I had a childhood boyfriend in first grade whose name is Jay Bergman. He moved away that year and I never saw him again, but he looks a lot like both Bobby Driscoll and Bob Wagner. I have placed videos here of both Bobby Driscoll and Robert Wagner as they were my first teenage and elementary grade movie star crushes. I was in love with both and have remained in love with them throughout the years. I did see Bob Wagner in person once at Santa Anita Racetrack, a thrill of my life. I always loved him and will always do so as he is one of the nicest men in the world. Sadly, Bobby Driscoll died young. He was a great childstar.

I dated a man by the name of Jim Wagner. He was a very nice man who is probably and will always remain as one of the sweetest memories of my life with men. The reason I liked Knocked UP so much is that the men were nice men, loving and kind. In true life, it seldom ever works out that way. I have met a few really kind and thoughtful men, but we never bonded in a way that caused us to stay true til the end...

But before I ever met real life love affairs, I had my teenage and childhood crush. Jay is and was my first boyfriend and I never have forgotten him. He wore his hair the same way that Bobby Driscoll and Bob Wagner wore theirs, with the part in the side. I walked him home from school, believe it or not! We were best friends in first grade and I had perfect baby teeth then...

No comments:

Post a Comment