Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 12, 2010

Discussion time

Now, all that said, I know that many people will wonder about me, and some have asked me if I like women now or what...in this lifetime I am a woman who likes men.

I had had the experience of dating men when I was in my early twenties whose first names all started with the letter R, and so when I learned of King Louis's three queens, as he is ridiculed by the people in that time for his appearing with both of his then mistresses and his wife all riding in the same carriage that I realized that we shared something in common as I have always thought of my 3R's when I was first in Arizona in the early 60's.

Now, before Louis XIV came to my awareness, I had already had the dubious distinction of learning of another previous lifetime in which I had learned that I had been of all people in the world none other than George Washington. That one really made me feel like an idiot, because of all icons in America, there is none ridiculed so much as is poor George. I had a hard time believing it, but I searched it out, and had had the uncanny experience when I was in Virginia to come to believe in it. So my first question had been how on earth could I have been both, and why is it that as a female now I am where I am in this lifetime.

All this sounds as though I am just a person after fame and titles, and it only gets worse as time goes, because I am going to tell about it all here in this blog. Like I said, I don't need followers...all I need is the place to write it and explain it away.

So yes, while I had studied GW as nearly as closely as Louis XIV, but not as thoroughly in memory trances, but I have had three which have confirmed for me the truth of that to me, that I found that yes, Louis could have become George Washington in a next lifetime, and it all has made a lot of sense to me to learn that...why eventually this entire band of rulers/warriors all condense to becoming me is still yet to be solved to my fullest satisfaction but I am taking it in stride, realizing that deep inside me is a history that is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment