Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Further Explanation of Recent Sketches

I placed two more sketches of Alexander on here, and while I have many more that I will keep in my notepads I will not publish them here. They are too light and basically are again pictures of Alexander, or Louis, both in similar appearances, always astride a horse. I became very aware of how important the horse is to man in history.

And how sore and tiresome riding the back of a horse can become...Thank Heaven for the invention of the Automobile.

One sketch is of the helmet that I saw very upclose and very long actually as I saw each and every relief that had been designed in this helmed. I believe that this is the one he used at Gaugemela. Granted, I am seeing the helmet by itself, and not worn by the King...and I did not see the plumes that he wore which are placed into it later.

The other sketch that is of Alexander is that one time I saw him in full armor, most usual way of seeing him except the time that he is in the medical tent sitting on the gurney, as Alexander is almost always in military garb. Although the walk through Persepolis, and the meeting on the mountain top in Issus are in at ease clothing wear, chitons, or regular daily wear. I have had so many visions of Alexander that it is making me believe that we are living in an age of Alexander.

The other sketches are of Genghis Khan. As I was going to sleep, I heard my guide's voice ask me "do you want to see another one of your selves? And I knew almost immediately when I saw this very tall, large man enter the room with helmet on his head, dressed in formal attire, who he was before he was finally introduced formally by the guide as the great Mongolian leader. He impressed more forcefully than any other memory of any other leader had done. He had a magnetism that just simply made him appear giantsized, and I was so in awe of him that I could hardly believe it.

My sketches are bad but I was trying to really capture him as I saw him change from his entry to the last vision I had of him. He walked in, is a very black haired man, but he had his helmet on so that the hair could not be seen so well but his eyebrows and his moustache showed how dark he is in hair but he was rather light-skinned, and he had a following that came in after him. He always reminded me of a cover on a book about him. He is extremely handsome in features. He is so bold,so dynamic, that I am still so impressed with his aura that I never stop thinking about him and his ability to draw followers. He is like a magnet and is that powerful.

His face changed as the blackness which was in him soon changed to a kind of whiteness, and that is probably why I drew three sketches, as he changes from a look of utter hatred to surrender...He lost the hate that dwelled in him finally.

I had enough at that time. I could not take it...I did though try to learn if it could be true, and so that night I asked for proof...I went back in time to see war elephants charging down at me...there is nothing more fearful and frightening than war elephants....I had a dreadful fear, and I would not go back to learn anything more after that.


But because of all of these men, I began to think in terms of a great soul who would have to reincarnate time and time again always as a warrior, always a leader, and also always under the impetus of a belief in a God or Heaven of some kind.

I bought every book on Genghis Khan, learned his history, and am happy to say that there is little to know about him. He is one of the luckier men in history, having so litte truly known about his life and his decisions.

He was illiterate himself. But he valued education, and attracted men to him who he instructed to create languages, a form of education, and a codified law for his tribes. He is one of the most unique men in history, and eventually I could see that it would be easy for the soul of Alexander to have become that of Genghis Khan in a different time period.

Believe me, I have learned more about history on the face of the planet through just my spiritual teachings than I would ever otherwise have known.

Because of it, I wanted to know more, so I wanted to know who I had been first...and I did get a response, and learned that I had been cromagnon man. I had been a hunter, and I could see myself as I had been then...naked, caucasian, and muscular also...Then when clothed, I am a hunter, and like with GK, I had an experience in the jungle, all the foliage is huge and dense, and upon spying a boar rushing through, and a sabre toothed tiger, I again felt that same fear that I had had when I saw those war elephants, and the tiger so frightened me that I would never pursue that life after that either.

I learned that fear is a serious emotion and I have respect for it more than one can know.

So all this has been a lesson for me to learn, and I am still learning as I go.


I will let it be today, and make comments on what it means in a future post...tired out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment