Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 19, 2010

Self Assessment

Well, by this time, I am having to go to the library to check out many of these revelations, especially about Persepolis, and I found several really good sites that have reconstructed the palaces as they may have looked in times past. I unlocked the door to a past that is so rich with detail that I am amazed at how in many ways yesterday is superior to today. This has been quite a lesson for me to learn from both Louis XIV and Alexander, that we today are not nearly as great as we like to think that we are.

It has taught me many lessons, and since all of these are spiritual happenings, one thing that I have learned, is that creativity, materialism, and its partners, art, culture, music, history, are all retained in a spiritual way that truly depicts the appearances of yesterday as they were then. All of these experiences are in color, all are quite vivid, and all live now as well as then but in a different form.

I realized more and more that it is no real sin to be able to have great wealth and beauty so long as it is properly acquired and distributed amongst the people who live and dwell in the places where it can be found. It is a great loss to realize that many of these valuble pieces have been destroyed in some fashion over time as the natural beauty of the creative spirit is there to see and enjoy.

If I can make one impact, it is that man's creative spirit is a part of the universe that should be valued and appreciated instead of lost to false teachings.

In other words, Mao Tse Tung did China a great disservice when he attempted to destroy the beauty of the soul within the creative spirit.

At any rate, my journey with Alexander is an interesting and beautiful time that I value more than anyone can know, and I have my own opinion of Alexander now that is far more sound and reasonable than what any history book could ever present.

No comments:

Post a Comment