Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today is Bastille Day

I had a rude awakening this morning. I had forgotten that in France they celebrate this day which is called Bastille Day. All of a sudden, a post from Air France arrives reminding me that this is Bastille Day, and I hit the roof!

For one thing since I have been baring my soul on this blog as my intent is to shape it into something readable and communicable for those who may try to understand me a bit better as I age and mellow in life, I have admitted to learning of a lifetime as the Sun King, King Louis XIV, who is a very big deal in France in the time period in which he lived. No other time in history has France had such great prestige and influence as it did when ruled by King Louis XIV. How is that for a statement of total humility?

But anyway, despite admitting to a truism here and there, I am also very conscious of the way the revolutionaries behaved in such a barbaric manner as to be truly not only unlawful but also totally demonic that it is a shame that the French do not have the common sense to wake up and die right as we say here in this country.

Now understand, of course, that this problem of monarchs versus democrats and republicans is a very natural issue when one learns that one has stood against a King (King George III of England and his overtaxation policy to further aggrandize himself and his crown), and one has also been a king not once but twice over, and so in the final analysis, that is my main theory in summing up the story of my many lives, which is better, that of commoner and ordinary citizen, or that of king and ruler and powerful force to determine lots of nations and world as such.

So on this day which the French celebrate a victory of the downtrodden (which led to our having a statue of Liberty in our shores) against the overly privileged, the French today do not give credence to the long history that preceded this event and which in many ways I seem to partake now that I have learned of my role in history in that nation.

However, on that note, let me say that I am still debating whether this memory function or reading of past lifetimes through akashic records, whatever it may be that I am capable of doing, is still open for discussion with my own inner self as to what is really happening within me that I am learning of these many historical figures in the way that I have.

It is just as difficult for me to assimilate all this into myself as it is for any open minded reader to accept and believe it as I tell it, and I understand that. I have always been the most skeptical of claims of any kind to past lifetimes as I do not know why it is that a person would want to know about them until I did it for myself.

It is opening Pandora's box, and I have learned that when one does this that one must accept the good with the bad that emerges from it, and for me, that means the health issues which I will eventually take up here.

I have finally come to believe that life is like the ocean, and that while one wave of us lands ashore (being born again) and that we repeat this, as it is natural and a part of nature, that nothing is every really very much different from wave to wave, or life to life, and that we repeat ourselves without knowing more often than we could ever hope to dream.

So if a problem in a past life becomes opened, it could reassert itself again in the present, and that is a situation that one should consider before ever opening that lifetime to inspection. I have a cyst on my head to prove that point to me, and I believe it came as a result of reading a book that explained the problem and reason that Louis XIV wore wigs so much...he supposedly had a cyst on his scalp which soon after appeared on mine.


I won't prolong the agony of learning who other historical figures are who became known to me because I have mentioned them time and again in other groups so that I am a known quantity already claiming to have lived the life of Alexander the Great, and even Genghis Khan.

They are both important to me healthwise as well, as I am convinced that their health problems have contributed to present ongoing issues that I am facing now.

I went as far back as cromagnon man to learn who I had been in my first earthly sojourn, and that is an experience I will elaborate upon in a future post.

What I am trying to do is to recall the occasions I went back in time, what occurred then, and even after that, the spontaneous moments, which seems to me to mean that this soul is trying to assert itself to me.

I am almost a living library of historical figures, all of whom share so much in common, that eventually I had to realize that some great root soul is at the bottom of all this, and I am trying to determine the truth of that all the time, as it is so unlikely that one person could have been repeatedly the same kind of leader and ruler until one lives it and knows it so that it finally does make sense to me more and more all the time.

I see it as a huge river like metaphor, with each soul being a different bend in the road as the water courses through the land, and while the river gets dotted by cities along its banks, the soul gets dotted by time periods and a personal id along its journey throughout time and eternity, but it is the same soul taking on flesh at different time periods, and in this case, these are such that one can see a commonality in the time periods as well...


But I have relived their beings and therefore I accept them for who they are, and they are a part of me now, but I am convinced that each is unaware that any of them had been another person in a lifetime, except for Louis who had thought he had been Alexander, or appears to have thought that since he was compared to him and thus, commissioned an art celebration of Alexander's life for his personal pleasure in his chateau. I am convinced that Louis XIV was correct for immediately after I had finally come to the end of the spiritual guidance into Louis XIV's life, I was taken into the lifetime of Alexander by the same French guide. As I am writing this I am thinking about the French guide who spoke in French.

I have always stated that I will not claim to have been any lperson unless I am in that person's skin so to speak, and see things through his eyes, and hear things through his ears, etc. It is a strong dose of medicine for me to see me as them, and then to reverse it, and imagine them seeing themself as me. In addition to that problem of asserting this kind of knowledge to others, since it appears to be self-aggrandizing and absurd, as one woman told me bluntly in a reincarnation discussion group that none of us believe you were any of them, I state that it is true that I have learned aspects of their life that nobody but they could know and is not written in history books, whether she believes it or not.


I do understand the role of the historican and the biographer, and I have read many books about each of these historical persons. My point of view is from within each one of their minds and that is what I believe soul to be, the mind, the intellect, the emotions, the full human being, and as such, I am asserting my right to state who and what I have learned from these inner experiences that have come to be known by me.

And again, it will matter only to those who take the subject seriously anyway. The superficial and the curious will just toss it all aside.
I will post this now, and return to it later. My broadband has let me know how much time I have, and I want to use the computer again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment