Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Windows

Last night I wrote about my problems with my computer and this morning when I opened it, everything was back as it had been before this unusal event occurred. I had to no longer blame Gateway because it was not the computer but windows that did it. They restored everything and then had the nerve to have me add an important update called restoration. I naturally added restoration as an update. I did learn a valuable lesson though. I had thought I had lost all my photos, and I swear now that I will not ever erase my sd card again.

I put everything back on that was still in my card, so now the mystery is where is that folder now?

Computers! Agh! I am always hoping that windows is really better than apple and mac but when things like this happen, I do wonder what to believe.

Oh, one other thing. I learned that facebook still had all my photos there so it is a good idea to put photos in other places than just your windows album. At least that is the lesson I learned from it. But then I had another problem with my password and had to change it again. I get so disgusted with changing passwords.

I wish I had one single password for all groups, and that nobody could ever figure it out. As it is, mine are now pretty weak...

No comments:

Post a Comment