Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 12, 2010

tu est le roi, tu est le roi, tu est le roi, tu est le roi, repeatedly over and over I hear this voice telling me repeatedly over and over as I am going into sleep and trance that je suis le roi, and at last in sleep, I wake up to see a spiritual body in front of me and just like that I am whisked into that body and am now in the person who had just stood before me and I am that person now, and I watch as I view people coming into the room where I am standing, and they file in, one after another, in what appears to be a setting like pews or chairs arranged so that each takes his place to watch me in my performance as I am being dressed for the morning...one by one, an attendant comes to me, brings with him a garment of some kind, and on bended knee as he bows down in front of me and then rises to hand me the chemise which he places on me, and I go through this routine with each and every piece that is brought to me, each attendant always carefully bowing and genuflecting before handing it to me, and then placing it upon me, and finally when it is ended I raise my arms up into the air, as to say it is ended, and all during this time, the audience watches me carefully.

I did not know for at least a year after I had this experience what I had been doing or what was being done to me. I eventually learned that it is the morning levee at which the King is dressed in front of an audience who come faithfully. After this is a performance of a Mass at which the King and his courtiers all attend. This is described in great detail, but when this occurred I had no idea what it had been but I had an idea that I knew who I had been and I naturally checked it to find out what I could. Because I was still in my state of paranoia about who is trying to always steal my stuff out of my head even, I used a stick man in my notes to recall this event. I always believe that I may forget some of these things in time.

Funny that it does not really work that way...I will explain in next post some afterthoughts about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment