Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Previous sketch

The previous sketch reveals my state of mind as much as it does the memories that I was trying to store on a sketchpad. I was and am still very conscious of several things that occur in the universe. One, that I have been the subject of study for a long time and am therefore ever conscious of others always honing in on me somehow, and I have been trying to prove if this is deliberate and intentional, or it is somehow or other a psychic and paranormal situation. I am aware that people can know everything that one has in one's home...remote viewing is what they call it. Some people are gifted or cursed with this ability, and as soon as I had these experiences I was very careful to try to keep them as private as possible. That is one reason this page exposes my so called need for privacy.

In the upper left hand corner is the sketch made to show Louis XIV in his Apollo costume that I first saw when I tried to learn who I had been. The green arced curves are supposed to represent the arms of the women who had gone through a wave of motion that was synchronized, and I eventually realized that this is a ballet. I did not know immediately who I am or what I am doing in this costume or who these women are, but I loved the serenity and the beauty of this moment. The handwoven gold lace costume was exquisite.

In the upper right hand corner is the spray from the fountains that I had seen when I made the "king's walk" and this is the famous fountain of Latona as it was seen then before the current one which replaced it was in place.

Below all the handwriting is a stickman portrait of the king as I had seen him in his levee and the sketchy writing is my notes on what happened. This occurred in 12/30/97.

If I do simply make the stickman more prominent, I will just take the same photo again but I would want the original to show that all that had been done was to make the stickman prominent. Since this is the first time I have made a blog, I have the option to edit. I am learning as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment