Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Arguments and Laughter

I had two memories of times spent with my ministers...one in which I am so intensely involved that I can never forget what happened since it is so unique and so important to me...for one thing, when I am back in time, there is seldom speech, but on this occasion, I find myself deep in an argument with someone of my ministers, and I am talking a mile a minute, in court French, and I understand very well every word I am saying in both French and English, as this is why I always remember this and wish I could have recorded it. I wonder if I spoke aloud, as I do not know for sure, but in my memory I was talking loudly, clearly, and forcefully, and believe me I was adamant, and I had once again that same sense of being big, huge, and thickskinned and headstrong, and by mon dieu I was going to assert myself and did...I spoke so fluently and so well in French that my consciousness of this moment was so impressed with what happened that I had the unique ability to have all this translated into English simultaneously while speaking in French...how this could happen...don't ask...I don't know...it just did.

Another incident with my ministers was when we were being painted for a formal portrait. It is displayed in books with Louis XIV on the far right with the council members standing behind him...I remember well this experience for in the memory we are all sitting instead of standing, and we are laughing and enjoying ourselves, having a great time...I remember most of all the type of fashions that we wore which is one very good way to know one's self. It took me awhile to find the painting, and I did find it in a book about the Man in the Iron Masks. I recognized it immediately then...I could see the difference between the members standing so sober in the painting and the way we had been laughing and enjoying the session sitting down.

That taught me a lesson about paintings and artists as well as the real life attitudes of the group at the time.

One time on a bus of all places I suddenly went back in time as Madame de Maintenon came up close to me and rubbed against me, and I felt her soulspirit, her warmth, her love enter into me and I then understood why it was that Louis XIV had loved her so much. I could feel the kind of love she had had for him.



So you see, that when one becomes this involved with a king at this level, one does not think of him as a king or the object that others think of him but as the person in whom I have learned of all these things that he loved so much and when I am him, I love and like him very much. He is so warm, so funny, so personable, that I really do like him. I know that he is the king, but because I am in him, I am him for that time period, and I see him as he is, not as others see him.

He is a real being to me, he is a part of me that I have learned to love and to accept, as well as all those he loved. I once upon a time saw all his children in their infancy in their christening gowns. Talk about lavish gowns, beautiful, lacy, expensive, absolutely adorable, but so many that at that point I began to realize that I had had too many children...Most were sickly and what when I was young we call peaked, and only one was strong and vital, and very chunky and darling child..that one survived, as did the bastard children, all of whom were seen, and I know each and every one of those children, believe me...what did astound me abit is that one of them impressed me a lot as looking like one of my relatives today, and that did get to me a lot.

Did remembering him as a king affect me? You know very well that it did. All of it filled my soul as we say, and for a long time, I would find myself, standing on my toes even, walking as lightly as Louis walked, as I am a heavy walker, but I could walk like the King at times, and I would do it now and then, so that I am well aware of how environment, learning, station in life, time periods, and all the other things that make us what we are, affect us to be who we are. I do walk my own heavy walk still as I am a hard walker. But I can consciously make myself walk and dance like a light ballerina when I decide to do it. But habits are what we are in the final analysis, and through living lifetimes past I have learned that even walking patterns will distinguish who we are.

The incident with the children finally caused me to quit returning to the past...yes, the king did reappear many times, but I found myself going to sleep now with the same spirit guide telling me this time you are Alexander. You are Alexander. You are Alexander.

That will be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment