Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day after

Yesterday was Bastille Day, and because I sometimes get very emotionally involved about the tragedy that occurred there, I get indignant at what happened. But today I watched a video of a re-enactment at Eastern Pennsylvania Penitentiary that it made me laugh. I realize that when serious dramas as what happened in France become so trivialized that they become comical we are in really deep, deep trouble to ever be taken seriously about anything.

Bastille Day should always be remembered as the day the devils cut loose and took control of France, and should not even be celebrated or remembered by the French who still appear to worship devilment more than sanity.

However, the video of Bastille Day at a prison in Philadephia is funny and humorous, making light of a very serious tragedy, as the victims should never have been mistreated as they were. It is senseless revelry, but I could and do see the humor in it as portrayed by those who are over dramatizing it for their own entertainment.

The old saying of if they did it to them, what will they do to you? So nobody should ever take themselves seriously at all it seems.

Imagine that if some other country makes light of the 9/11 disaster how those who suffered so much in New York and New Jersey would feel. But so it goes...eventually, everyone gets lampooned someday.

I can just imagine some nation flying paperplanes into buildings just for the sport of it to re-enact the day when the world trade towers came down.

All this things do pass and these times will pass as well...I guess it is our reaction to things that matters most someone once said, and that someone was Janet Taylor Caldwell whose efforts in a study of reincarnation helped me immeasurably and is the main reason I continue to write my story for others to find a way to help themselves too.

Yesterday, I was in the life of Louis as a child, and as I had taken a correspondence course on writing for children I still am inclined to think about a book for a child. My first books were about Queen Elizabeth I when I was a child and I loved and adored all the tales told about her. I have wondered if I could do the same for Louis, but am never sure. I will consider it as I get this put into the blog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment