Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 19, 2010

Next attempt

To be honest, while I had enjoyed all the times going back into the life of Louis XIV, I was also aware of how much time it takes to do that, and how it had taken over my life. Here I am, reading all these books on a king who ordinarily I would have disliked and scorned if the truth is known. From the presentations of his life, I find him to be easy to criticize. No encyclopedia that I have read is ever kind to him. I did miss an important memory that I later learned through reading a rare book at the Phoenix public library that his marriage to Madame de Maintenon was conducted at midnight or late at night, and was a church driven marriage. I did go back in time to recall that moment, and she does stand on the left hand side of the King which is a bit unusual and indicative of a morganic marriage, or a sinistre marriage.

I recalled the chandeliers coming to view first as they were candle lit and the shape and size of them is what impressed me. Because today we have the luxurious chandeliers of modern times in the Hall of Mirrors, we forget that they were actually candlelit in that time.

I am checking my sketch pad as I am about to embark on Alexander, but the point is that after so much time spent on Louis, especially at night because that is when I would put myself into a trance to have to recall and depend upon my memory in the morning, I wanted just to learn whether it is true that I am Alexander also and that was all. I had not expected to spend as much time on his life as I had on Louis XIV.

I ended up calling myself Jetlag, using my own name janet and l for louis a for alexander and g for george. I think I used it once and stopped it after awhile.

It seemed to fit.
So the point is that after so much time on Louis I was at first unfair to myself about Alexander as I admit that I did not have the proper respect for him. I was convinced that he was pretty much a diabolical fool in many respects, and had not cottoned to having been him, but I was willing to try to see what I could learn.

That first time had its effects. I have come to respect Alexander now but the most important thing to realize is that when I have these experiences they are for real, they are spiritually affecting each and every one of us, and they do produce some strange results. Specifically, I recall when driving past a group of ducks that each and all were eating, thus, all heads were down..that struck me...

I immediately went to Barnes/Noble to find a book on Alexander to learn what I could about him and this scene where I had been. I have a gift there too to be able to go immediately to the right book, the right page, and voila! I learned that through Peter Green that I had been at the Battle of Issus. Everything I had seen was fully described to me. I recognized it immediately.

I realized that the man who stood up had to have been Hephaestion, and that the man kneeling with the black hair on his arms and legs is a man called Black Cleitos. Those identifications were not in the book but I realized it after awhile of reading more about each one.

I believe it was Hephaestion because he is so handsome and so young and appears to be what Hephaestion is described to look like. I drew a sketch of him which is crude but all I can do is try to capture these experiences in the best way possible as I can, and then try to figure them out. They are a lot like a puzzle in many ways, for eventually they fall into place, and get sorted out as to who is who and what is what.

I have not ever become involved or interested in many of the battles as I have not wanted to immerse myself into the history books versions of the story of Alexander. I am a member of discussion groups where I read and listen a lot and occasionally interject an opinion here and there.

When one gets into reincarnation, there seem to be a thousand and one people who claim to have been someone of the ancient past. I learned to accept that and deal with it, as it does not have an influence on my methods of finding and learning the truth for myself.

So in that respect, I was in a hurry to learn if it was true and to put the matter to rest. I really did not intend for it to take hold of me too, but little do we know...right? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment