Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 25, 2010

TWA 800

I decided to add the sketches that I had made of the crash of TWA 800 to this blog as well. It is not totally about my time spent in the past. But I had had a habit here of watching television, and so many tragedies have occurred while I had been sitting in my place in the living room that it is unbelievable. While watching a talk show program, I think it was with Geraldo Rivera, a breaking news story came in that a plane had crashed into the sea along Long Island. We could see a ring of fire as all that was left of the evidence of a crash was the fuel burning atop the waves of Long Island Sound. It was a strange event, and as had so many other events occurred in the same pattern, it has always struck me odd that our days spent in Arizona consist of so many highly dramatized events.

When I went to bed that night, I heard this spiritual voice speak to me as I was in the state of drifting to sleep and it asked me if I wanted to see what happened. I say Yes, and I was then transported spiritually to the side of the plane, where I could see the red lettering on the sides, and in a moment the side exploded from within and the wall literally pealed away and fell into the atmosphere, blowing the wing out and I watched it fall, then I saw the cockpit fall...I could see that two men had spiritually come to the edge of the cockpit and saluted...I then went around to the front of the remaining part of the aircraft to see inside...all was pitch black...the explosion had been awesome, gold, red, black sparks flying everywhere. no human being was seen at all...I am sure at the site of the explosion that they were pulverized into small bits and pieces...but I did not see anything to indicate anyone human at all except for the two pilots on the edge of the cockpit.
I then heard a voice, in a foreign tongue, who said, " You Americans are too comfortable". Then I heard another voice say, "A courier was aboard".

Then I saw the plane on the ground waiting to get off, and all I could see were the engines...then I saw a man in a pin-striped suit get onto the plane and sit in a seat, putting a valise or package beside him under his seat.

I believe that I saw the plane on the ground before it was airborne, and then the explosion occurred. All of this preceded my adventures going back in time to learn of King Louis XIV, et al.

I am reminded now that the act of watching the engines on the plane were as long and studied as my looking at that retaining wall at the chateau du versailles in my first memory of the chateau. I have always wondered why it is that I stared so long at those engines.

Later, I did learn that the plane had been standing for a long time before it finally took off. My concentraton had been on the wings and the engines for a long period of time...I never did learn who the man in the pinstripe suit is.

That story became "my" story for awhile. I kept every article that was written on that tragedy. A young girl from Arizona had been aboard the plane to visit the Eiffel Tower. Soon after that, I went up to Las Vegas to see the Eiffel Tower reproduction at the Paris Hotel. Having seen both now, there is no comparison.

As in solving mysteries, and in real estate, some things go backwards...first the explosions, then the plane on the ground. I suspect that that is often the case when one travels back...from now to then.

2 comments:

  1. If I were writing this for drama, I could embellish the story, make it suspenseful, but for me the truth and nothing but the facts, as in old Joe Friday of Dragnet fame, comes to mind. Were I turn this into a dramatization, I would go aboard the plane and become one of the passengers to show the drama of it...all were caught unexpectedly...there was no time for anything at all...I doubt that a stewardess/flight attendant had a chance to do anything but breathe her last breath...One can imagine what happened aboard...my perspective was from the outside...everything was verified eventually as all was drawn up from the sea. Real, true life adventures are more fascinating than manmade fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Individuals who have near-death experiences and some writings of the after-life experience say one way we review the life we have left is to view it as a backward sequential tableau. So that matches the way your plane crash dream events were presented to you.

    ReplyDelete