Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Something New

Before I wrap this up and try to start another blog, as I am learning from this one, I hope to have this finished in 100 posts. I kept an ongoing sketch and notebook, and when I say sketchy, I meant sketchy. I am going to add a few more sketches from Alexander. I have many more from both Louis XIV and Alexander that I will not post, but I have posted those I think may be helpful to understand and to appreciate. Because I did speak up about these at either the Louis XIV website or the Alexander-Macedon website, I sometimes earned valuable feedback. I had well informed persons who were able to provide stories in history that appeared to help me to understand what I had learned through my self searching method.

One of those was the wedding of Susa. When asked one time what one would like to be able to know more about, one of the members said the wedding of Susa, so I purposefully asked myself if I could find anything about it. I did, and she in turn faithfully responded with a beautifully written piece about that wedding. It did match some of my memory, so I am including my clumsy drawing of that along with a few other pieces this morning.

Once I had seen the helmet that Alexander wore at Gaugemela. It was so covered with reliefs as to be unbelievable, the most amazing helmet that I have ever seen, so I had to draw it but being as protective as I am, I used wavy lines to indicate how well covered this helmet had been with relief type moldings.

One has to realize that Alexander had to have been measured, and taped, and reconstructed for the makers of his helmet, his cuirass, and his greaves to insure that each fit properly. There is no doubt that these men had to make these pieces of armament fit properly or he could not have managed to fight as well as he did.

I did think I should have a great toymaker make duplicates but as soon as I had seen all these, they disappear from memory as they are that significant and important to Alexander.

I just tried to capture what I could the next day. I have not done anything to any of my notes or sketches except to make the lines bolder by pressing harder with the pencil.

All along I have entertained the thought of penning children's books, and if I were to accomplish that finally, I would have an illustrator (professional) design the artwork. But as I have always been a natural at psychology (a friend once told me) I have also always had in mind the fact that this report as such might help psychologists/psychiatrists who would take it seriously. I have been influenced by authors/writers/researchers and I understand the value of such an experience.

Becuase I do not know for certain that this is evidence of anything more than what I have presented, as I likened myself yesterday to the owl that was a part of Louis XIV's labyrinthe in which Jean de Fontaine's fables are presented, I could see that it sounds as though I am under a kind of attack of some kind by each one of these warriors of the past.

If Carol Hubbard were to read this, I would admit here that my soul test gave me up as a warrior...I thought to myself Aha, that seems reasonable, doesn't it? I would not share that conclusion at facebook however...on another day, I could feel totally different.

At any rate, the idea is that the owl was being attacked by all the other birds in the air...and the idea struck me that perhaps all these internal revelations are like those birds in the air attacking the owl.

At any rate, I will post sketches now about Alexander and Genghis Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment