Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Facebook friends and connections

I have just learned how to use facebook and am making connections there which is great fun.

In fact, I came to blogger due to a connection at yahoo discussion group because this woman author writes a blog here as well. I will try to get her connected somehow to my blog...I am a slow learner in computerland, and I do not feel one bit bad about it. I am going to eventually maybe learn to trust people in the internet but so far I am a bit lacking in that department.

LeahMarieBrown did connect to the Marie Antoinette site this past week and I found her blog to be very interesting. I am a cream puff at times, and the fact that she mentioned cream puffs set me afire as I love Basha's cream puffs and had just bought two of them this past week, gobbling them up faster than kids eat popcorn and peanuts. I then thought I finally have had enough of those, and as I am always trying to lose weight, these have so few calories as to be ridiculous...mostly dream whip I think but I have a love of them.

She has written a novel that I found to sound a bit too much like Forever Amber in many ways, and quite unlike what I believe Marie Antoinette to have been like, but so it goes...everyone has their own notions of how people behaved and acted in times past.

But LeahMarieBrown is a gorgeous woman who is far prettier than Antoinette by a long shot but she and Axel who owns the Images group apparently are good friends. Frankly, I wonder if any of these photos are ever real people or not. Maybe they are all the same one person using many different aliases.

But because she has a blogspot at this site I believe I decided that it is time for me to add a few words here again...I get so wrapped up in too many things in computerville, and it takes a lot of time to do anything well.

At any rate, I found she is on facebook too so I have tried to reach her. I do not know if it will be a success or not yet.

I personally read a lot of stories, and romance novels are my least favorite types. I cannot stand the gushy and overly dramatic love stories as I am not one to dwell on that kind of fantasy. I like mysteries and history, naturally I will cite astrology as a basis for this, having a Scorpio moon that would lend itself to my liking mystery novels best. I wonder how much truth there is in astrology anyway as I truly do not believe in it either.

A page a day would make a book of some kind...so I had intended to attempt the job of writing a novel but don't want any followers unless they let my creative juices remain my own.

I will see if I can do it or not...so far, I have not let myself go too much at it. But next post will be the first attempt at some topic...

No comments:

Post a Comment